Thank you for your interest in working at Blue Gum Montessori School, Perth, Western Australia.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we will maintain strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application.
All non-relief applications need to include:
- A cover letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position addressed to the Principal
- A resume detailing your qualifications and experience, and
- Contact details of three referees.
Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Leader
Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Assistant
Primary Teacher – Part Time
Infant Toddler Community (Playgroup) Coordinator
Employment at Blue Gum Montessori School is subject to the following requirements:
- Teachers must hold registration (or permission to teach) with the Teachers Registration Board of Western Australia.
- Teachers must hold a National Police Criminal Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the school.
- All staff (including non-teaching staff) must hold a Working with Children Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the school.
- Recent (within last 24 months) in Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse training.
- Current Frist Aid.
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
All staff must:
- Be eligible to work in Australia,
- Agree to the Code of Conduct for staff and others who interact with students, and
- Adhere to all school policies.
All non-relief applications should be made through SEEK, however any recruitment queries can be emailed to email@example.com