Thank you for your interest in working at Blue Gum Montessori School, Perth, Western Australia.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we will maintain strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application.
All applications need to include:
- A cover letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position addressed to Dr Maree Matthews,
- A resume detailing your qualifications and experience, and
- Contact details of three referees.
Montessori Primary Teacher
Specialist Teacher – Physical Education
Specialist Teacher – Digital Technology
Specialist Teacher – Bush School
Montessori Primary Teacher – Gifted and Talented
Please complete and forward the application form with your application.
Employment at Blue Gum Montessori School is subject to the following requirements:
- Teachers must hold registration (or permission to teach) with the Teachers Registration Board of West Australian.
- Teachers must hold a National Police Criminal Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the school.
- All staff (including non-teaching staff) must hold a Working with Children Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the school.
- Recent (within last 24 months) in Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse training.
- Current Frist Aid.
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
All staff must:
- Be eligible to work in Australia,
- Agree to the Code of Conduct for staff and others who interact with students, and
- Adhere to all school policies.
All applications should be made through SEEK, however any recruitment queries can be emailed to email@example.com